1. Information We Collect
Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide which personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide us.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.
- Non-Personal Information: Our definition of non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Websites. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, NetZero, etc.), the specific areas of the Website that you visit, and the duration of your visit
- Information You Provide Us: If you give us information about another person, you can confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agree that you a) Shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data and b) Shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf.
2. How We Use & Share the Information Collected
- Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in a variety of ways, including to help analyse site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
3. Other Uses & Information
- IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our Websites, our servers typically log their IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our Website. IP addresses are considered non-personal information and may also be shared as provided above. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Website rules or to: (a) fulfil a government request, (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process, (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users, or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's users or the general public.
- Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, or bank account information, to us by email. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.), we are sending you information about our other services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others.
- Whether Personal Information has to be Provided: No personal information has to be provided by you at any time.
- Children We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this Website or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information, please contact us to have the data removed.
- Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfil a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's users or the general public.
4. Keeping Your Information Secure
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Personal Information on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy, or until you request that the information be deleted in accordance with your right of erasure.
Even if we delete your Personal Information, we reserve the right to maintain a copy for legal, tax or regulatory purposes, but in such event, we will do so only as long as necessary to fulfil those legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
5. Other Sites
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third-party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third-party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third-party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
6. Contact Information
Under the GDPR, you have various rights in relation to your Personal Information, such as the rights of access, rectification, restriction, objection, portability, and erasure. Please note that these rights are subject to certain limitations set forth in applicable law.
For information on these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the Generals Data Protection Regulations (http://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/)
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfil certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits, features and services offered on or through our Website.
Last Updated: 20/05/2020